The Company is a subsidiary of Heineken N.V. based in the Netherlands, which owns 75% of the total shareholding while the remaining 25% is owned by the public. The Company has a capital of Rwf 5,142,850,000 divided into 1,028,570,000 ordinary shares with a nominal value of Rwf 5.00.

Analysis of shareholding

ShareholderNumberClass of Shares% of Issued Capital
Heineken International B.V 411,480,000 ordinary shares 40.01%
Beleggingsmaatschappijlimba B.V 359,950,000 ordinary shares 35.00%
Arisaig Africa Consumer Fund Limited 72,655,600 ordinary shares 7.06%
Rwanda Social Security Board 28,823,000 ordinary shares 2.80%
CFC Stanbic Nominees Ltd A/C NR13303 27,606,300 ordinary shares 2.68%
FRB ITF Investec Africa Fund 26,492,500 ordinary shares 2.58%
CFC Stanbic Nominees Ltd A/C NR 4262756 20,506,700 ordinary shares 1.99%
Frontaura Global Frontier Fund LLC 17,529,400 ordinary shares 1.70%
Other Shareholders 63,526,500 ordinary shares 6.18%
Total 1,028,570,000 ordinary shares 100%


Bralirwa Plc Full Year 2019 results  -Investor Conference Call

Tuesday, 31 March 2020 @ 15:00
Read more

Investor conference call on 2019 HY results

Wednesday 21st August at 3:00pm CET
Read more

Invitation to the 9th Annual General Meeting of shareholders

on 22nd May, 2019 at 2:30 pm at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kigali.
Read more

Bralirwa Full Year 2018 Conference Call

Friday 3rd May 2019 at 3:00PM CET
Read more

Bralirwa HY 2018 Conference Call

29 August 2018 at 14:30

Read more

Contact Us

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Tel: +250 252 587200 / 582993